The property located at 5515 NE 72nd Avenue has a rich and fascinating history.
- The property was once part of the Jaggy Homestead, which was likely around 170 acres in size.
- At some point in the 1940s or 1950s, the area was divided into 5-acre parcels.
- The original house on the property burned down in the 1940s and was rebuilt in 1944.
- The property includes a historic 1920 barn, which still stands today.
- The road leading to the property was once called Manor Highway and may have also been referred to as Jaggy Highway.
- On December 6, 1960, the deed to the property was transferred to James A. and Mary Louise Taylor who still own the property today.